Manufacturer: Cipla Ltd
Basic substance : Tadalafil
Package : 4 tabs box
Category : SEX PILLS
Tadacip, manufactured by Cipla, is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Tadalafil Is Used To Treat Erectile Dysfunction (Impotence) And Symptoms Of Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy. It relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body.
Tadacip – a medication that created by the widely recognized Indian organization “Cipla Ltd”. One tablet contains 20mg of tadalafil, which is the ideal normal every day dosage for men (which, by the way, don’t work for females). To stay away from potential overdosing don’t take more than 1 tablet a day
Despite being a somewhat new drug, Tadacip is already widely known. It is produced by Tadacip Cipla (Cipla Inc.) the same company that brought you Suhagra, Silagra and many other products. Tadacip’s main active ingredient is tadalafil which, by the way, is also a component of Cialis tablets. The generic drug’s quality is way better that it’s analogue- Cialis as a matter of fact. They both share the same adverse effects and contradictions. The main advantage of Tadacip, comparing to Cialis of Eli Lilly, is the attractive price.
To start, 10 mg once daily at least 30 minutes before sexual activity, up to 20 mg/dose. Max: Once daily. If used with potent inhibitors of CYP3A4: Max: 10 mg once every 72 hr.
Side effects :
• Heart: Flushing, high blood pressure, chest pain, heart attack, palpitations, syncope, fast heart rate, stroke and sudden cardiac death.
• Central Nervous System: Headache, weakness, dizziness, fatigue, sensory loss, sleeplessness, tingling, drowsiness, vertigo, migraine, seizure and seizure recurrence and temporary memory loss.
• Skin: Itching, rash, sweating, scaling, allergic reactions and hives.
• Eye and ENT: Inflammation of nasopharynx, nasal congestion, blurred vision, changes in color vision, inflammation of conjunctiva, nosebleed, eye pain, increased tears, inflammation of pharynx, sudden decrease or loss of hearing, swelling of eyelids, tinnitus, eye stroke and visual field defect.
• Gastrointestinal: Upset stomach, nausea, stomach flu, acid reflux disease, abdominal pain, diarrhea, dry mouth, difficulty in swallowing, inflammation of esophagus, gastric ulcer, loose stools and vomiting.
• Genitourinary: Urinary tract infection, increased erection, spontaneous penile erection and painful erection.
• Liver: Abnormal Liver function tests.
• Musculoskeletal: Muscle pain, back pain, pain in extremities, limb pain, joint pain and neck pain.
• Respiratory:Upper and lower respiratory tract infection, cough, inflammation of bronchus and difficulty in breathing.
• Miscellaneous: Influenza, face edema and pain.
Warnings and Precautions for Tadacip (20 mg):
• Avoid excessive alcohol consumption while taking this medication.
• Patients with heart problems who take it, may be at increased risk for heart-related side effects, including heart attack or stroke. If it is so contact your doctor immediately.
• Discontinue and seek medical advice if there is sudden vision loss or decreased vision in one or both eyes or tinnitus, dizziness or sudden loss or decrease in hearing, while taking this medication.